Sunday, September 20, 2009

Catching up finally

Wow can you believe that summer is over? It went by so fast. Things sometimes seem to be a blurr. We have been crazy busy but it's all been great. My family is settling back into school/college routines and everyone is doing well. Jordan will be home in just 5 DAYS! We are so excited we have missed him a lot this summer.

Today was Jonathan's 24th birthday. We had a great Birthday celebration at the Hansen's with fantastic food and good company. We are so blessed to have such wonderful people as in-laws. Our darling daughter-in-law made the most darling guitar cake that took several hours for a surprise. It was awesome!

Kelsey is adjusting to college life quite well and is excited that one of her roommates (that was a little hard to live with) relocated this weekend and she now has the bathroom to herself! That was a big relief.

I just returned from a week long conference in Jackson, Wyoming. I learned amazing things about laboratory science and the human body. I never knew that the liver was such an exciting organ. The weather was wonderful and the area is beautiful. I hope to get a chance to go back in a few weeks to see the changing leaves of fall. They were still pretty green at this point.

I am blessed to have such wonderful friends and family and the opportunity to have the gospel in my life. I pray this finds all of you well and I will try and update more often. (Probably this Thursday when we have our second blogging class taught by my expert daughter-in-law, Lindsay)

Take care. Love,

Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring 2010

slide show