Monday, May 4, 2009

Time to Celebrate!
Kelsey will graduate from High School tomorrow night! We are all so excited. She has been on a no sleep schedule now for about a solid week. She went to Lagoon for her senior trip and had a blast and then we decorated until midnight for the Commencement Dance that she was in charge of. The dance was a great success and everyone had a good time. Alan and I got to chaperone (I think that's how you spell it). It was fun.

She Graduated from Seminary about a week ago. We are excited we finally have a 4 year graduate from Seminary.

We have been super busy with High School tennis. We went all the way to Boise to play in the State tournament. It was fierce competition but we came out victorious! Our dad coached the boys team to a State Title!

We are headed to California this week for my work but decided to take the family and make a little vacation out it. We will be in San Diego for a week and then up to visit Alan's family and my family. It will be fun to get away and take a little break.

I have some fun new pictures to add so I hope that you enjoy keeping up with us.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like your life is busy and the kids are good. I am so excited for summer.....actually any nice weather would be good!

    ReplyDelete

Spring 2010

slide show