Monday, December 7, 2009

Winter has arrived!

BRRRRR! Winter came so fast. It is true that it makes it easier to get into the Christmas spirit when there is snow outside. It has a beauty all it's own and it wouldn't feel like Christmas without it. I was so happy to have my children home over Thanksgiving and cornered them into helping me get our Christmas decorations out and up. I love the Christmas tree. It warms the house and sets the mood. I love to get up in the morning and turn everything on and see the lights. I am always thankful for my family and that time that we can spend together during the holidays. I love the Christmas parties and getting together. I hope that this season finds all of our friends and family well.

1 comment:

  1. At least it is beautiful outside! i love winter as long as i can have a hot chocolate with a sippy cup! :D

    ReplyDelete

Spring 2010

slide show