Tuesday, October 20, 2009

My project week.

Okay so I finally took a few days off and decided to get some of my projects done. The list is so long it's hard to know where to start. Jordan has a few weeks before he moves to Utah to start a new job so I have to take advantage of his time while I can. He is such a great help and it's fun to spend time together since he has been gone for 6 months. We have made some great progress and I am excited that we were able to do some major de-junking of the house. Working full time doesn't give me many opportunities to get those hard to get to projects done. I would have put before and after pictures on but I only thought of it after and so it wouldn't be as meaningful. Maybe before we start the next one I will remember. Love you all. Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring 2010

slide show